[Ads-l] Euriopean (UNCLASSIFIED)

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue May 26 15:46:02 UTC 2015

And there's also the Muse of the extra freebie:

Lagniope

(chez nous a family joke...)

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.