[Ads-l] Quote: I am that civilization you are fighting for. (April 20, 1914)

Tue Nov 10 16:42:22 UTC 2015

Back in April 2013 I posted to the list about the topic in the subject
line. After a brief delay of only two and a half years an entry is now
available on the QI website. List member Dan Nussbaum was
acknowledged:

I Am the Civilization You Are Fighting For
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/11/09/i-am/

Feedback welcome, Garson