[Ads-l] Quote: I am that civilization you are fighting for. (April 20, 1914)

Wed Nov 11 16:26:36 UTC 2015

Geoff: Thanks for your kind words. Your anecdote about the war effort
and Oxford during WWI is great. I have not been able to trace it yet,
but I will do my part in the grand enterprise to acquire and
disseminate knowledge by "searching and typing, mostly".
Garson