[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: curate

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Jul 31 14:30:38 UTC 2018

_Los Angeles Times_ 27 Dec 2009 p p4 col 2
"The concept of curated retail started with the best intentions; it referred to a thoughtfully edited selection of products that spoke to a certain aesthetic or point of view . . . . Rule of thumb:  Art collections and exhibits are curated; iPod playlists, flea market booths and Facebook friends are not."