[Ads-l] bucko = 'beaucoup'

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 4 16:38:03 UTC 2018

“bucko money” gets dozens of Googits.

https://raisethehammer.org/comment/72320 <https://raisethehammer.org/comment/72320>
WRCU2
Doesn't anyone wish to make bucko money?

https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/gillette-de-razor.201368/ <https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/gillette-de-razor.201368/>
michiganlover
They make bucko money off of their cartridge sales.

Bonus points to wiked87gn (banned) for the authentic-sounding “mucho”:
https://turbobuick.com/threads/california-gn-built-duttweiler-v8-block.152668/ <https://turbobuick.com/threads/california-gn-built-duttweiler-v8-block.152668/>
if its the one i am thinking about this is a black guy who owns it, with mucho bucko money to throw out, i have seen the car in person….

And bonus points to vindication for the vocative “amigo” thrown in
https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123660033-Auto-Exe-frame-strut-and-etc-braces <https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123660033-Auto-Exe-frame-strut-and-etc-braces>
autoexe is bucko bucko bucko money amigo.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA