[Ads-l] soldier

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 9 21:46:24 UTC 2019

Let's throw in "general" as a synonym for "admiral":

2019
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/11/08/midway-stuns-with-epic-tale-of-wwii-battle/
:
a movie that never slackens, a picture with stunning clarity that conveys
the enormous stakes, what had to be done and, above all, what the soldiers,
from generals down, knew and how they faced what for many were their final
moments.

Yep. Midway.

JL