[Ads-l] to question whether

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 19 12:42:36 UTC 2020

'To ask or wonder whether.'

Maybe we've discussed this (which has become pervasive on cable news over
the past few years), but here's an especially good ex.:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-hes-heard-interesting-013743209.html

"In 1947, a rancher discovered unidentifiable debris in his sheep pasture
outside Roswell. Air Force officials said it was a crashed weather balloon,
but skeptics questioned whether it was in fact an extraterrestrial flying
saucer."

JL