[Ads-l] Word: depersonalization (removing personalization from internet ads)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 20 00:33:56 UTC 2022

"Ad personalization is the act of using customer insights to increase the
relevancy of an ad to that specific person. These insights could be
anything from demographic information to their specific interests,
purchasing intent, and buying behavior."

https://www.adroll.com/glossary/what-is-ad-personalization-a-beginners-guide#

Depersonalization is the prevention of this.