[Ads-l] to X-tweet [was: Noun: Hump day]

Sat Dec 2 05:25:34 UTC 2023

Thanks for exploring this interesting topic, Benjamin.
It looks like the verb form "xeeted" with the desired sense was used
the day after the name change from twitter to X was revealed.

[Begin tweet info]
https://x.com/jimmyjbol/status/1646158354606174210
jimmy @jimmyjbol
just xeeted the funniest thing
[See embedded tweet info]
10:28 AM · Apr 12, 2023
[End tweet info]

[Begin embedded tweet]
https://x.com/Dexerto/status/1645898489031802881
Dexerto @Dexerto
Twitter changed their name to X Corp.
5:15 PM · Apr 11, 2023
[End embedded tweet]

The verb "x-tweet" is tricky to trace because it has been used on
twitter for many years. I am not sure of the meaning in these old
tweets. It may mean "cross-tweet".

[Begin tweet info]
https://x.com/_andreatoole/status/1184370349
Andrea Toole @_andreatoole
(x-tweeted) If I had $90 to spare, this "Spoon Dating" event might be
fun: http://tinyurl.com/an8krs
3:26 PM · Feb 6, 2009
[End tweet info]

Garson