[Ads-l] Antedating of "Geronimo"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 2 23:10:57 UTC 2023

But the only individual actually uttering the name "Geronimo" in any of
these exx. seems to be the film-going lady mentioned on Dec. 17, 1939.

And she shouted because she suddenly recognized the actor "Chief
Thundercloud" (Victor Daniels), who played Geronimo, sitting in front of
her at a showing of that very film.

JL