[Ads-l] Quip Origin: If You're Not Part of the Solution You're Part of the Precipitate

Thu Jun 15 03:18:09 UTC 2023

List member Nancy Friedman mentioned to me off-list the joke in the
subject line after my recent posting about "You Are Either Part of the
Problem or Part of the Solution". Two other people mentioned this
remark which inspired a QI article which is available here:

https://quoteinvestigator.medium.com/e67f8812828b
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2023/06/14/precipitate/

Acknowledgement: Great thanks to Craig Good, Nancy Friedman, and Steve
Robinson who each told QI about this saying which inspired this
exploration.

Feedback and interesting citations welcome
Garson O'Toole