[Ads-l] Paraffin

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 15 18:52:41 UTC 2023

The article is reproduced in full in Volume 5, No.1 of the Journal of
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, April 1833, p. 61. (GB incorrectly
identifies it as 1834).

There's another distinct 1833 source: Repertory of patent, inventions and
other discoveries. But the vector was clearly the Philosophical Magazine.

VS-)