[Ads-l] (Request help with German) Joke: Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Tue Mar 14 23:40:57 UTC 2023

On a side note, it's a little bit odd that it's not "... aus Abu Taleb's
Miscellanenhefte*n*". What I get from the lack of agreement is an implied
set of quotes, that is, read as  "... aus 'Abu Taleb's Miscellanenhefte'"
(Modern school German also would skip the Apostrophe, but since it's a
non-German name, German name genitive case apostrophe rules don't
necessarily apply. The orientalism should be obvious, but I thought I'd
point it out.)

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu