[Ads-l] (Request help with German) Joke: Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint

Wed Mar 15 04:46:22 UTC 2023

Excellent. Thanks Dan and Chris. I will adopt the suggestions and
acknowledge you. I will also state that the responsibility for all
errors is mine.

I will use "Freiherr" as suggested. Wikipedia also lists "Freiherr".
Oddly, "Freiherrn" appears on the title page of the 1839 edition of
the book. See here:
https://books.google.com/books?id=VPhbAAAAcAAJ&q
The 1838 edition uses the abbreviation "Freih." It's confusing.

DeepL and Google render “Zur Diätetik der Seele” as “On the Dietetics
of the Soul”. An 1852 English translation gives “The Dietetics of the
Soul”.
https://books.google.com/books?id=GiYCAAAAQAAJ&

Garson