[Ads-l] Dialog: "How do you go about having good ideas?" "You have a lot of ideas and throw away the bad ones"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Mar 24 14:47:32 UTC 2023

Very nice!  Pauling's algorithm somehow reminds me of the line attributed
(I trust accurately; I couldn't confirm via QI) to Lewis Carroll/Charles
Dodgson:  "I am fond of children--except boys"
LH