Nayka chxi email address

Tony Johnson tonyj at INAME.COM
Fri Nov 13 20:39:20 UTC 1998

Kanawi-Laksta,

Regarding the message below, I will quickly translate my previous
message.  I will leave Dave's return message for him to translate.  I
will also try to make a habit of providing a quick translation in
conjunction with future messages.

christine aldridge wrote:

> Aaniin Tansi Boozhoo David Robertson
>
>         Parlez l'anglais s'il vous plait... heheheh ;-)
> In other words I take you up on your offer to put what you wrote in english
> as well. Chiimegwiitch  Christine

> >On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Tony Johnson wrote:
> >
> >> Kanawi-Laksta,
> >>"Everyone,"

> >> Nayka "OIS" tIlIxam Laska muwnk-Xluwwima nayka email address.
"My OIS technicians are changing my email address."

 Kimta ixt-san (Monday) yaka chaku-Xluwwima.
"It will change after Monday."

  Nayka muwnk-mILayt nayka chxi
> >> address yakwa:
"I'm putting my new email address here."

> >>              tonyj at mail.grandronde.org
> >>
> >> Hayuw mersi pi LaXayEm--Tony
"Many thanks and aloha--Tony"

> >> Dave, Lush puws mayka muwnk-c!Em nayka.  Nayka tIki muwnk-Xluwwima
> >> uwkuwk khapa uwk "list."
"Dave, you should write me.  I want to change this (my address) on this
list."