The best link of Spokane with CJ that I've yet found

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Sat Feb 6 16:11:03 UTC 1999

Interesting point with "stopilo" and "stewah."  I had thought that they
were common Jargon words but when I checked Gibbs, Shaw, and Thomas, I
see that they aren't.  I believed that I may have learned them from
Duane Pasco's book.  I'll check my other dictionaries this weekend to
see were they show up.