Emmanuel Drechsel lurking here?

Thu Feb 11 05:30:17 UTC 1999

LaxiyEm, kanawi ma-siXs,

There are technical difficulties occurring that lead me to ask, Dr.
Drechsel, are you lurking out there?  If so, please contact me personally.

By the way, I haven't checked our subscriber-list lately, but it's looking
like more and more folks are joining.  Many thanks to those of you who
recommend this list to your friends and colleagues!

Uk na-tEmtEm wawa hayash masi,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html