Fwd: Rejected posting to CHINOOK at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU

Liland Brajant ROS' lilandbr at SCN.ORG
Sun Feb 14 05:30:53 UTC 1999

--
Liland Brajant Ros' * UEA-D, Seatlo Usono * FD Baptismo, AA, US-lit-ro
      204 N 39th St / Seattle WA 98103 Usono | tel 206-633-2434
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / lbrnpusa at hotmail.com
        webpage "La Lilandejo" - http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/