SSILA bulletin #83 is out

Wed Feb 24 19:21:51 UTC 1999

Hello,

I keep thinking that I'll stop announcing these, and hope that you all
will subscribe directly to the email bulletin of the Society for the Study
of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas.  But the latest issue just
has so much useful stuff in it, I can't resist mentioning it.  (Grant
sources for endangered-language study, fonts, conferences, and more.)  You
can get a copy of the bulletin from me by email, but please do consider
subcribing yourself.  It's free and invaluable.

Best wishes,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html