Dictionary of the Chinook Jargon by Long

Tue Feb 16 03:04:08 UTC 1999

Hello,

Long's dictionary is not a rare one, and as Jeff points out, it's one of
very many different popular dictionaries of CJ.

I'm not sure what "one of only 5 printed" means.

I'd love to own a copy, to be sure.  Chinook Jargon dictionaries have not
been easy for me to find for my own library.  (But I do have xeroxes from
quite a lot of them.)

Best,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html