thank you (fwd)

Fri Feb 26 04:19:13 UTC 1999

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:39:12 -0800 (PST)
From: David Lewis <coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
To: CHINOOK at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: thank you

Thank you Dave R.
There are many reasons for the continuation of this listserve. I
personnally look forward to collaborating with some of you in the future
on projects and papers and research. There may be some opportunities in
the next year through the SWORP Project for paid research at archives. I
will keep you all informed.

I will maintain other list as an ongoing project, i believe the more
discussion there is, the more forums for discussion, the more we can all
learn from one another. I expect the discussons to be much more informal
and eventually move away from the core of Chinuk.

Thank you all for the week, it was a needed test of our communication and
community building skills.

David