Jewitt ...

Fri Jan 15 20:40:48 UTC 1999

Hi, Henry and everyone on the list,

I want to mention that if you change your email address, *even very
slightly*, the listserv program may not recognize you anymore, and would
then reject everything you try to post to the group.  Now, I thought I'd
taken care of updating Tony's and Sally's addresses, and I've
double-checked to be sure of that.  But I notice a really interesting case
with Henry's:  Sometimes your address comes through with "Ozeanien" at the
beginning of it, and this may be confusing our computer.  I'll check on
that question with the system administrator.

Also, you may wish to try the other address for CHINOOK if your posting to
the one doesn't get through -- here again are both addresses:
CHINOOK at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU
CHINOOK at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG

Once again, thanks to you all for your patience as we learn more about
using this newer program to run the list.

Best from
Dave

  To learn about subscribing to the SALISHAN or CHINOOK jargon discussion
   groups, just reply to this  message.  Support Native language studies!