Next Workshop....

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Wed Jan 20 23:49:47 UTC 1999

LaXayEm Kanawe tilikEm,

The purpose of this e-mail is to solicite feedback on the next Chinook
Jargon Workshop.  Tony has offered Grand Ronde as a meeting place on
September 17th, 18th and 19th.  I know there has also been a couple
other places mentioned (Ft. Vancouver, Kamloops).  I'd like generate
some discussion on this so we can reach a conclusion as to where to hold
it so we can begin promoting it and making arrangements.  I know several
people found out too late to attend last year.  Please feel free to
raise any questions (which I'll try to get answered) or any suggestions
so we can choose a location that will be the best fit.

Hayash masi, Jim