[Fwd: Jewitt etc] (fwd)

Wed Jan 27 01:16:44 UTC 1999

Good day!

This is of rather general interest in the setting of these two lists, so I
will crosspost it with apologies to you who are "dually" subscribed.  Dr.
Hymes, I hope that Henry and I are correct in assuming you intended your
note for general distribution.  Many sincere apologies, if not.  I am very
curious to see what responses may be generated by this posting.

Read on!

Best wishes,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:01:23 +0100
From: Henry Kammler <henry.kammler at stadt-frankfurt.de>
To: David Robertson <drobert at TINCAN.TINCAN.ORG>
Subject: [Fwd: Jewitt etc]

Hi Dave,

I got this from Dell Hymes. I think he intended to post it to the
list, too.

Your listserver is a bit tricky because it destributes the msgs.
with two sender addresses, the listserv's and the contributor's.
If someone hits "reply" instead of "reply to all" then the msg.
is only sent to the originator of the previous one but not to the
list.

Henry