David Beck re:NW Coast Sprachbund

Henry Zenk psu18009 at ODIN.CC.PDX.EDU
Wed Jan 27 19:38:02 UTC 1999

The paper I was thinking of is "Mosan III: a problem of remote common
proximity," in the Salish Conference preprints for 1997.  While focused on
the traditional genetic grouping of Salish, Wakashan, and Chimakuan
("Mosan"), the paper also has general discussion of and reflections on the
NW Coast Sprachbund.  Henry