date of workshop

Thu Jan 28 04:48:15 UTC 1999

MEsayka kEmtEks, uk stotkin mun ya-makwst Sandi, ukuk dret Lush wEXt khapa
nayka tEmtEm, pi wik nEsayka kEmtEks pus Lush ukuk pus uk Grand Ronde
tIlIXEm pi Tony.

Y'know, I like the second week of August too, but we don't know whether
that's good for the Grand Ronde folks and Tony.

Hayash Lush pus aLqi nayka nanich pi wawa kanamakst kanawi-Laksta mEsayka.

It'll be great to finally meet and talk with you all.

Ilip tIlXEm, Ilip Lush!

The more, the merrier!

Wik-na, nEsayka tIki pus hayu sawash pi tkop pi Xluwima, man pi LuchmEn pi
tEnEs, Laska chaku kEmtEks wawa pi k'wElan ChInUk, ayaq pi Lush.

We all want a lot of people of all kinds to learn to talk and understand
ChInUk fluently, right?

Lush nEsayka munk pus ukuk nawitka kakwa!

Let's make it so!

MEsayka siXs,
		Dave
Your friend,

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html