? ChInuk Wawa reydiyo haws ?

Fri Jan 22 18:47:00 UTC 1999

Lhush san.

Pi lhaksta kw'Elan mEsayka ChInuk reydiyo?

Shawash tIlIXEm alhqi tayi khapa ukuk Shawash IlI7i reydiyo?

MEsayka tIki hayuuuu mamunk pus manak'i lhush wawa ChInuk?

Dret na tIki kEmtEks hayu Iktas; while we're at it, I've dreamt of Jeff,
Jim, Nadja and others putting together an interactive CD-ROM of each
ChInuk Lu7lu.  Such a thing would be nice to create for a commercially
available language course as well.

LhaXayEm.
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html