EOTIC accommodation July 24

John Schilke schilkej at OHSU.EDU
Fri Jul 16 18:46:08 UTC 1999

Klahowya, Jargonauts! (I.e., folks in the Oregon City area)

	Tiffany Schuster (of the End of the Oregon Trail Center) called
me this morning and offered the use of the picnic area, which is covered
and has a large picnic table, to the Jargonauts for the 24th (3:30 pm).  I
accepted.
	The table and cover are located just down the hill from the
covered wagon nearest the street.  If there is any question, ask the
people at the desk in the store.  Tiffany has promised that they will
know about us.
	It will be cooler, less involved with people traipsing around,
and no chairs to move.

	Best wishes,
	John