This week's quiz: Rudyard Kipling

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Mar 12 06:08:01 UTC 1999

The poem appears in Kipling's 1901 novel, "Kim," at the top of
Chapter 9.  Its entire text is available at
http://www.bibliomania.com/Fiction/kipling/kim/index.html

Many of Kipling's other poems are available at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/2012/poems/poem-kl.html

(Couldn't locate a copy of "From Sea to Sea" on-line, unfortunately,
though several of the included works might be around separately.)

Well, back to the grind, I'm playing hooky from my homework.

Regards,

Jeff