Coeur d'Alenes / Snchitsu'umsh & ChInuk Wawa

Thu Mar 4 03:37:30 UTC 1999

LhaXayEm.  A source who would like to remain anonymous has generously
contributed this anecdote.  It's a fine one.  Enjoy!  --Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html