Signing up for the ChInuk Lu7lu 2000

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Wed Apr 26 07:33:13 UTC 2000

Probably I won't write anything, because hay-kumtux (for example) -
to hear from is unknown to me - I have a way small vocabulary and
am depending entirely on last year's materials, a couple of ancient
dictionaries, and Pasco.

I would *really* like to get a recording of vocabulary - spoken, and keyed to a
written list.

Michael, my husband, is coming with me this year. I think the only way
I will be able to retain anything is to speak it daily, at home,
in daily life. B^)

It's good to be back, and listen to everyone again.

nadja