expulsions

terry glavin transmontanus at GULFISLANDS.COM
Tue Feb 22 04:33:17 UTC 2000

i agree with lisa peppan, david gene lewis, jon burpee, scott tyler and
brent rushforth. making mike cleven walk the plank, in the absence of any
evidence to justify such a move, is not something that i can support -
certainly not in the absence of either a vote or an airing of the
allegations against mike. so, with all due respect to dave robertson, i
think mike cleven should brought back aboard, and then we might have a
discussion about what the problem was, or wasn't. or we might just want to
move on. whatever happens, at the end of the day, i would very much hope
that we can all be civil to one another once again.