(fwd) Re: info request (re T.N. Hibben)

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Sat Jan 8 00:08:50 UTC 2000

Hi.  I received an inquiry today about a found copy of T.N. Hibben.
In keeping with my policy of not forwarding emails to the list
without permission, here is instead my reply to him, for the group's
general info or correction.  The writer is a native of Hazelton and
relates that his mother was raised in the Catholic missions in BC and
was the last remaining member of the Whonnock band.  I'd be happy to
put anyone interested in touch.

Regards,

Jeff