Troubled waters under a bridge

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at QWEST.NET
Thu Jun 28 09:13:39 UTC 2001

Thanks, George, for a thoughtful suggestion, which I will pass along.
I had presumed there were likely concise expressions in Native
language analogous to the "water under the bridge" sentiment, but
needed help finding or reconstructing something similar in Jargon.

I reflected on the irony of naming subdivisions with Native/Jargon
names (I lived in one myself once--"Illahee Firs" on the Peninsula),
but I think it better in the balance to see local history
memorialized.

Regards,

Jeff