Wake siah house

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Tue Aug 27 22:23:44 UTC 2002

Wake siah house, enetai SF salt chuck, klonass sitkum tintin spose klatawa
oayhut chikchik, mitlite golf illahee yaka khopa
konaway tillikums.

Not far from the house, across San Francisco Bay, maybe half an hour if you
go by car, is a public golf course.

Yahwa golf man wake tikegh iskum tenas kalakala.

There the golfers don't want to get a birdie.

Kalaka yahwa, klaska hiyu hyas kalakalama. Klaska mesachie. Klaska
Kalakalama klatawa kimta golf tillikum pi munk la push. Hiyu kalakalama klatawa
kimta ikt golf man. Klaska kalakalama solleks. Klaska wawa khopa kalakalama
wawa "okoke yakwa nesaika house."

Birds there, they are many big geese. They are mean. Those geese chase after
golf players and bite them. Many geese will chase one golfer. Those geese
are angry. Those geese say in goose language "this here is our house."

Klaska kalakalama munk mesachie konoway ka okoke golf illahee. La bal, yaka
chako mahsh ikta khopa saghalie khopa mesachie chako klak kalakala.

Those geese make filth all over that golf course. The ball becomes covered
with filth that comes out of geese.

Golf tillikum klaska halo kwan. Naika nannich pi kumtux hiyu muckamuck
khopa Jesus yaka chee chako muckamuck sun mitlite khopa okoke golf illeahee.
Naika potlatch yahhul khopa elip mesachie klaska kalakala: elip sun muckamuck;
hyas sun muckamuck; kimta sun muckamuck; pi cultus muckamuck.

Golf players they are not happy. I look and know there are many Christmas
dinners living on that golf course. I give names to the meanest geese:
breakfast; lunch; dinner; and snack.

Naika hiyu kwan wake naika munk golf.

I am very happy I don't play golf.