computer font question

Liland Brajant Ros' lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 5 05:37:36 UTC 2002

Have you checked with the folks at the University of Victoria? A couple
years ago at the Salish Studies picnic they showed off a new font they had
developed (I believe for both PCs and Macs) designed to do all the
indigenous languages of BC; I don't believe they counted the Wawa as one of
the languages in question, but I can't think offhand of a symbol you would
need that wouldn't be used in at least one of the BC languages.
Unfortunately I don't recall the name of the person in charge of the
project.

lilEnd