SALISHAN & CHINOOK news

Dave Robertson tuktiwawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sun Feb 10 02:38:22 UTC 2002

Hello,

* The server at linguistlist.org has been having some goofy problems, and I've had difficulty using my list-management privileges.  So far, my emails to the linguistlist.org honchos haven't been answered.  Those of you who have, I regret to report, made repeated requests that I change the address your CHINOOK subscription goes to, may wish to visit the following address:

<listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html>

There, you can delete yourself from the CHINOOK list, and re-subscribe under a new address.

* The SALISHAN list is effectively no longer in operation.  (This is, in fact, why I've directed my enquiry about "Cenaqua" to CHINOOK instead.)

Thanks for your understanding!

-- Dave, your moderator

--
"Asking a linguist how many languages she knows is like asking a doctor how many diseases he has!" -- anonymous