The Capture & Execution of Tsimshian chief Scotseye, 1799

Theresa Kishkan tkishkan at UNISERVE.COM
Sat Jan 12 23:01:39 UTC 2002

Do you mean the journal itself? I THINK it is in the collection of the
Massachusetts Historical Society. An edited version, by SW Jackman, was
published in 1978 by Sono Nis Press in Victoria, B.C. I have a copy (I used
to review books for a publication and this was a review copy...). I don't
expect it's still in print but I do see copies in second-hand book stores
from time to time for a few dollars...

Theresa K.

Theresa Kishkan
RR1 Site 20 C11
Madeira Park, B.C.
V0N 2H0
(604)883-2377
Red Laredo Boots (1996); Sisters of Grass (2000); Inishbream (2001)

"There were days when I almost went back, when the city was rank with fish
and I remembered the nets, still usable, when my eyes filled with the memory
of soft gas lamps and mist."
                         --Inishbream