French-Chinook list

Ross Clark (FOA DALSL) r.clark at AUCKLAND.AC.NZ
Tue May 21 00:33:10 UTC 2002

Right. I think your etymological suggestion is an interesting one. But it is
important to establish that the word would have been used in Russian at that
period, and was not just something your pizza boys picked up recently.

Ross Clark