Gibbs

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Wed Oct 22 05:24:51 UTC 2003

Jeff is right.  The "Alphabetical vocabulary..." is Chinookan (primarily Lower
Chinook and Clatsop I think, though I haven't looked at it in a good while),
the "Dictionary..." is Chinook Jargon.  They're completely different, no
confusion about it:  Multnomah County's catalogue data is in error.  Henry