Missing issues of Kamloops Wawa?

Dave Robertson ddr11 at columbia.edu
Mon Dec 6 16:56:49 UTC 2004

Klahawiam,

Sik tomtom naika (I'm sorry) pus kwanisim kopit iht-tomtom naika (if I'm always a monomaniac) kopa ukuk Kamlups Wawa pipa (about the Kamloops Wawa).

Here are the dates of the gaps in my attempted complete collection of Kamloops Wawa -- anybody out there know if editions came out during these times?

(For a bibliographic doublecheck, I've consulted Soliday & Decker; Pilling; Smith; Lowther; and various library catalogs.  But it's possible there are more editions out there.)

GAPS:

August 1905 through June 1915

August 1916 (#265??)

February-March 1917