La Push, the band, and Seattle Times article

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Fri Jun 11 19:04:03 UTC 2004

Lilend,

Thanks for the link.  I was wondering about how that story would come out.  I'm
of course disappointed to see yet another debacle with our Chinuk Wawa font,
showing the key strokes but not the symbols they're supposed to yield.  This
happens to us a LOT.  Shouldn't we perhaps devise an alternate (unicode?) font
with comparable symbols, perhaps with a standard set of examples for public
presentation purposes.  Henry