Fwd: Re: Change in Programo

Liland Brajant ROS� lilandr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 14 06:21:55 UTC 2004

Hey, Dave (and anyone else on the list who might have
been hoping to attend) ——

The presentation I'm giving at the Canada/US Esperanto
Convention in Sidney next month has been changed from
Sunday (July 18) at 9:30 AM to Saturday (July 17) at
10:00 AM. I would really appreciate it if anyone who
speaks some CJ would show up and "dirus kelkajn
vortojn" (say a few words).

lilEnd