Chinook Bahá'í prayer in Wikipedia

Liland Brajant ROS’ lilandr at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 26 19:34:39 UTC 2004

Klahowya, Scott (and others who collaborated on the
prayer)!

I have been working a bit on an article about Chinuk
Wawa for the Esperanto Wikipedia
(http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ĉinuka_Piĝino),
and this morning I added the version of the Short
Obligatory Prayer that you posted several years ago. I
hope this will meet with your approval (if not, I'll
be happy to remove it) — it seemed a good text to use,
both as "affirmative action" vis-à-vis the ubiquitous
Lord's Prayer and because it's a text that I had
available in both an anglicizing orthography and "GR
pipa". (I'd like to have it in Kamloops Wawa script,
too.)

lilEnd = Haruo

=====
Ros' Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross
(Ros' estas la familia nomo)
Persona TTTejo : http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/
Esperanto * Kantoj * Baptismo * Himnoj * Melvilo * Sushio
Seatlo * Lingvoj * Beletro Usona * dxwlEšucid * ktp