Our Roots/Nos Racines

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Wed Jun 1 06:15:24 UTC 2005

Our Roots/Nos Racines has been around for a while. I think it is meant
to be complementary to Canadiana.org and US projects which are similar.
It has lots of community and regional history volumes that are out of
print and hard to get. There is sometimes a little overlap -- in that
case, Our Roots has nicer scans of portraits and photos.

- Leanne