Transcription of ACA's handwritten note

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Wed Jun 1 06:37:18 UTC 2005

http://www.ourroots.ca/e/viewpage.asp?ID=215971&size=2
<http://www.ourroots.ca/e/viewpage.asp?ID=215971&size=2>

Transcription of Anderson's handwritten note:

"This vocabulary was not compiled by me and is very incorrect -- it was
inserted without my concurrence -- A good vocabulary has been published
with my aid by the Smithsonian Institute."

And having been a proofreader thats the best reading you're likely to get ;)

- Leanne