Writing in Chinuk Wawa

Isaac M. Davis isaacmacdonalddavis at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 30 05:29:11 UTC 2005

Oh, and here's my attempted response to another translation request later in
the thread:

Pus atlki msaika mitlait yakwa, wik mamuk mimêlust kanawi musmus. Piltên
diyab.

I hope it made sense. If it doesn't sound right, be assured that I didn't
pretend to be a fluent speaker or anything, just a hobbyist.

Isaac M. Davis