translation of "hallow cultus"

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Tue Oct 11 00:08:28 UTC 2005

My thoughts:

Quiak could have meant "not a problem," ("not useless, not bad") but he
could have also meant "not a small problem!" ("not insignificant, not
unimportant"). So it's hard to say. It depends on how Quiak used the
word cultus. Given the situation, I'd go for the second choice, though.
Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

- Leanne