translation of "hallow cultus"

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Tue Oct 11 13:27:26 UTC 2005

"Sue, It looks like "hilu kêltês" Hilu (nothing) keltes (no value). I'd
translate it as "nothings left" or "there's nothing of any value
remaining." We've heard a lot of that in the news these days. 'Hilu' (my
way - today) was often written as 'halo' so it is pretty close to
"hallow." Klahauyêm, Jim"

PS: San-klatawa nayka kopêt-kumtêks pallach ukuk kupa 'list.' (Yesterday
I forgot to send this to the list)